Twin Cities Tree Trimming and Removal Services
Since 1997, Trimmer Trees has offered affordable, dependable tree care for the entire Twin Cities Metro Area. Trimmer Trees supports both Residential and Commercial Properties.
Our Services Include:
- Year Round Service
- Tree Removal
- Tree Trimming
- Bush Trimming/Shaping
- Bucket Truck Services (55 ft working height)
- Storm Damage
- Lot Clearing
- Winter Oak and Elm Trimming
- Holiday Light hanging and Removal
- Light Bulb Change
Things you should know:
Considering that 2002, the emerald ash borer (EAB) has actually killed tens of millions of ash trees. With the biggest focus of ash trees in the country, Minnesota has much to safeguard. Here is exactly what you should understand:
- Ash trees do not have a method to resist these pests. Unless secured with insecticides, they will be killed when they become ravaged.
- Look for woodpecker pecks and upright bark divides on ash. Although this is not clear-cut for EAB, they are commonly connected with EAB plagued trees.
- Look for 1/8 inch, D-shaped leave openings in trees. These are the outcome of borers leaving the tree once they have actually become adults.
- Do not apply insecticides to ash trees out of the recognized variety of emerald ash borer (concerning 15 miles from verified invasions).
- For the most current information on EAB’s location in the state as well as for EAB and also fire wood quarantines, go to the Minnesota Department of Agriculture’s EAB website.
- Do not transfer fire wood, even within Minnesota.
- Expansion has over 500 volunteers trained as Forest Insect First Detectors. If their ash trees have been assaulted, these volunteers could aid residents figure out.
- Find out much more about emerald ash borer in Minnesota or see the Nationwide Emerald Ash Borer website to find out more.